BOOK 2020 SUMMER SPECIAL BHUTAN FIXED DEPARTURE PACKAGE FROM KOLKATA | 5th JUNE' 2020 | ALL INCL. FLIGHT, HOTEL, MEALS, PERMIT
|Package Name||:||Bhutan Fixed Departure in June|
|Date of Bhutan Fixe Departure from Kolkata||:||5th June, 2020|
|Destination||:||Bhutan - Thimphu (3N) | Paro (2N)|
|Duration||:||5 Nights / 6 Days|
|Pickup and Drop||:||Paro International Airport (PBH) [Airport Road, Paro, 12001, Bhutan]|
|Package Origination||:||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata (CCU) |
[Jessore Rd, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700052, Phone: 033 2511 8036]
|Hotel Info||:||All Recommended Hotels in Bhutan|
|3 Star Hotels in Thimphu : Hotel White Tara / Peaceful Resort / Hotel Yar-Dor-Ling / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Paro : Hotel Takshang Paradise / Yanki Resort / Similar|
|4 Star Deluxe Hotels in Thimphu : Damisa Hotel / Ramada / Migmar / Similar|
|4 Star Super Hotels in Paro : Udumwara Resort / Metta Resort & Spa / Similar|
|5 Star Super Deluxe Hotels in Thimphu : Terma Linca Resort & Spa / Similar|
|5 Star Super Deluxe Hotels in Paro : Udumwara Resort / Metta Resort & Spa / Similar|
|Click to Call Back|
2020 SUMMER VACATION SPECIAL BHUTAN FIXED DEPARTURE TOUR PLAN
Day 1 [05th June] : Pickup from Paro Airport, Transfer to Hotel
- Receive at Paro Airport by our guide and transfer to hotel (Approx 30min drive). Hotel Check in. Rest of the day free for Leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Paro.
Day 2 [06th June] : Ex Paro Tiger's Nest Monastery or Chele-La-Pass Tour
- After breakfast drive 12kms north of Paro to visit Taktshang or "Tiger’s Nest" - one of the most famous places to visit and one of the holiest sites in Bhutan. It is perched on a steep granite cliff at 2950 metres overlooking northern paro valley. The place is especially venerated because of its association with Guru Rimpoche and is believed that more merit is gained if we meditate even for a minute in Tasktshang than many months in other places. The main temple was built in 1692 and the temple was badly damaged by fire several times with the most recent one being in 1998. It will take about 3-5hrs to hike to the monastery (One way). Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Paro.
Day 3 [07th June] : Paro Sightseeing Transfer to Thimphu
- Post breakfast check out and transfer to Thimphu (Approx 2hrs drive). En route visit Ta Dzong, Rinpung Dzong, Kychu Lhakhang, Drukgyel Dzong & bird eye view of the Paro airport from the view point. Hotel Check in. Evening enjoy taking a stroll around the resort/hotel at your own Leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Thimphu.
Day 4 [08th June] : Thimphu Full Day Sightseeing
- Post breakfast proceed for local sightseeing. Visit the Indigenous Hospital where traditional old art of healing is still practiced, Art & Craft school, National Library, Handicraft centers. In the afternoon visit the Memorial Chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, 15th Century Changangkha monastery, Buddha Dordenma statue, BBS tower, Tashichoo dzong, Motithang mini zoo to see the rare "Takin" national animal of Bhutan and drive further down with good view of the Thimphu valley. Visit the Drupthob nunnery temple. Evening at your own leisure. Overnight in Thimphu.
Day 5 [09th June] : Ex Thimphu Punakha Wangdue Sightseeing
- Post breakfast start your day excursion to Wangduephodrang (Approx 2-3hrs drive one way) with a stop en route for tea at Dochu La Pass (3,100 meters), where on a clear day you can get spectacular views of the Himalayas. In Wangdue, stop at Mehsina village & visit Chime Lhakhang - The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century by Lama Drukpa Kinley. (This monk is popularly known as the Divine Madman for his philosophy, “Salvation through sex”). Drive to to Punakha, the former capital of Bhutan, and visit Punakha Dzong through the Suspension bridge which is noteworthy both for being one of the most beautiful dzongs in Bhutan and also for having been built by the first Shabdrung in 1637. Late evening back to Thimphu. Own Leisure. Overnight in Thimphu.
Day 6 [10th June] : Transfer to Paro Airport
- Leave early to reach on time at PBH airport. Service ends with sweet memories.
Bhutan Fixed Departure from Kolkata Inclusions :
- Economy Flight tickets ex-CCU
- Double / Triple sharing rooms
- All meals
- All Transfers as per itinerary by luxury coach of SIC basis
- Local guide ex-Paro
- 1 liter water bottle per person per day
- Permit charges
- Punakha + Dochula day trip
- Special attraction National animal Takin at zoo which is only possible in Bhutan
Bhutan Group Departure Exclusions :
- Gst 5%
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entry fees – monuments etc
- Any other items not mentioned in 'Cost Includes'
How to Book Group Departure From Kolkata in 2020 Summer Holidays:
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking a copy to email@example.com
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / 033-22640048/49
- Denzong reserves the right to shuffle this Bhutan Group Tour itinerary without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Package is valid only for Indian citizens with valid PIO. Any point of time if guest is rejected by any authority for validity of PIO then Company [DLPL] will not be liable for it and not take responsibility including cancellation, modification or extension of the Bhutan Package Tour.
The vehicle are used always on Non-AC basis if not specifically mentioned as 'Ac-Car' will be allotted, even if AC car been provided, during hill ride air-conditioner will be switched off. Cars are available for point to point services only and not at disposal basis. Please follow the itinerary.
In case of Hotel rooms, if not mentioned as AC-Room please get it clarified if it is an AC room or Non-Ac room to avoid confusion. Never forget to take a print-out of your booking voucher.
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA Credit / Debit Card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
What documents required Bhutan Tour from India?
- At Bhutan immigration - 1. Voter Identity Card | 2. Passport | 3. Passport Size Colour Photograph (2 Nos)
- In case of not holding the above document, you need to approach to the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for getting permission for entry into Bhutan. The following documents are required at the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for identification of Indian Citizenship.
- (1) Driving License
- (2) Pan card
- (3) Ration card
- (4) School / College Identity Card with Photo for those who are less than 18 Years
- (5) Marriage Certificate
- (6) Bank passbook with photo attested
- *** Note: Indian Embassy is closed on Saturday & Sunday. Permit on Saturday & Sunday is issued by Main Gate office, Department of immigration, Phuentsholing, Bhutan.
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per Child Withbed
- Children below 5 sharing bed with parents will be charged as Child without bed
- Flight Charges are 100% for all except infants (Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked)
*** Cancellation Policy for Bhutan Group Departure :
- Less than 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel : 100% of the Land Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 15 – 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel : 75% of the Land Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days : Full Refund of Land Package Cost Excluding Processing
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Q. What is the best time to book Bhutan Group Tour?
Well, Bhutan is an all year and all weather travel destination. A Bhutan Tour in Group can be planned any time of the year be it summer, spring or winter season. According to Denzong’s suggestion booking a Bhutan Package Tour is best choice in the month of April to May. When the scorching heat are baking you up in the plains, be soaked in the chilly and pollution free spectacular mountainous beauty of Bhutan. Approx 72% of this country is green leaving the only carbon negative country in the world. That is why when it is time to plan your next summer vacation destination – plan Bhutan – the land of serenity, the land of thunder dragon.
Q. Do Indians need Visa to travel Bhutan?
Visa is not mandatory for Indians citizens to travel Bhutan. An Entry Permit is required for tourists travelling by road which is available at Phuentsholing permit office. For tourists travelling by flight, visa is on arrival. They need to provide passport with more than 6 months validity or a valid ID proof (Voter ID Card and Birth Certificate for Child). Tourists travelling Bhutan by road, entry permit is taken care of by Denzong’s own representative at Phuentsholing.
Q. What amount of snowfall to expect during Bhutan Trip?
You can experience heavy snow in Bhutan during the winter months (December – February). January is coldest month in Bhutan. All roads, valleys, mountains and tress get covered with thick snow. Schools and colleges often get closed due to heavy snowfall. Despite the snowfall, the landscapes of Bhutan cater well to its tourists during this time. You are sure to enjoy the white paradise as it is a vision not to forget!
Q. Is there snow in Chele La Pass through out the year?
Located at an altitude of 12,000 ft above sea level in Paro district of Bhutan, Chele La Pass is a high mountain pass and one of the highest motorable road in Bhutan. In this high altitude, temperature is often freezing but snowfall is rare phenomenon except mid of the year i.e. between June to September. So to experience snow there, the best time to travel is between end of October to end of April. During this time the pass id fully covered with blanket of snow giving you an unforgettable experience.
Q. Can I smoke in Bhutan?
Bhutan remains the only country in the world that totally restricts its citizens from smoking. It has banned the production and sale of tobacco and thus smoking is banned in public places, private offices, pubs and bars also. However there are certain smoking zones in some hotels and restaurants where tourists are allowed to smoke. Even foreigners are allowed to bring 200 pieces of Cigarettes or 30 pieces of Cigar with proper custom duty.
Q. What you should do in Bhutan Tour?
Value Bhutanese Culture - although Bhutan welcomes foreigners but the people is extremely conscious regarding its culture
Always greet with "Kuzu Zangpo la" for "Hello" and "Tashi Delek" for "Good Bye" or "Good Luck"
Visitors need proper VISA to enter into Bhutan expept citizens from Indian and Bangladesh
VISA should be applied minimum 30 days before you plan to visit Bhutan
One need Route Permits to travel in Bhutan and this is provided by the Immigration office at Thimpu
Either carry Nu (Bhutan's currency) or INR (Indian Rupees INR 50 and INR 100). Both are accepted in Bhutan
Use right hand while giving or receiving something. Pass the holy sites keeping them on your right side
US dollars are pretty widely accepted in Bhutan, but it is advised to exchange some of your currency to Bhutan's currency i.e. ngultrum (Nu) or Indian Rupee
Do bring MasterCard - NOT Visa or other credit cards. Banks, ATM's will NOT give cash on a Visa credit card in Thimpu or Paro
If visitors want to tip to the Hotel Staff / Tour Guide / Driver, always should be given in envelop
Though Bhutan is safe, but extra care should be taken for luggage, wallet, camera, mobile phone and other valuables
Please follow proper instruction / permission before taking pictures and videos
Visitors should take off hats and shoes while visiting Dzongs, Monasteries etc
Q. What you should not do in Bhutan Package Tour?
Tobacco is absolutely prohibited in Bhutan. The tourists might use it, but extra care should be taken
Make sure you take off your footwear before you enter into any religious place
Visitors are advised to dress discretely and modestly in Bhutan
Foreign nationals are not permitted to carry Indian rupees across the border to and from India
Buying and selling of antiques is strictly forbidden in Bhutan
Q. Why Denzong Leisure is best to book a Bhutan Package Tour?
Denzong Leisure is the Most Trusted Brand for Bhutan Tour in India since 2003
Denzong is authorized selling agent of Bhutan Air & Druk Air.
Denzong Leisure is PSA of Bhutan Airlines which enables to get special Airfare
Denzong have above 5500 live room inventory which can help travelers to book rooms instantly
Pre-purchased room inventory also helps travelers to get rooms even in super peak season Denzong Leisure is Tourism Council of Bhutan authorized travel house Company is registered in India and Bhutan with its own employee on direct payroll Denzong offers complete customized itinerary including unique and signature tour programmed Get expert advice from Bhutan Super Specialist over Phone / Whatsapp / Email
Before proceed for booking Summer Special Bhutan Package Tour let's learn about some important facts and places about Bhutan. Bhutan also known as "LAND OF THE THUNDER DRAGONS" is often believed to be the "Last Sangrila" (Paradise) on Earth. Travellers gets mesmerises with its strategic fortresses (Dzongs), numerous temples, monasteries, stupas prayer flags, shimmering waterfalls and above all the warm smile of its friendly people.
The National Memorial Chorten - is one of the most visited religious structures in Thimphu and for many people it is the focus of their daily worship. Throughout the day devotee monks and Bhutanese people encompasses the chorten, whirl the large red prayer wheels and pray at a small shrine inside it.
Kora Monastery - Built in 14th Century, The Kora Monastery is one of the most sacred monasteries in Bhutan dedicated to Bhutan patron saint Guru Rinpoche and is famous for the great circumnutating ceremony held every year.
Paro Tsechu - The Tsechu is a religious, Buddhist dance festival and one of the major annual events that is celebrated in Bhutan. The festival holds religious significance and is held to commemorate Guru Rinpoche, who brought Tantric Buddhism in Bhutan. The Paro Tsechu Festival is a perfect time to visit Bhutan to get familiar with its rich ancient culture. The festival is very sacred and alive with vibrant colours, music, dances and drama as people gather from every nook & corner of Bhutan and tourists around the world gather to enjoy the masked dances, and other sacred rituals.
The festivals last for three continuous days. The first day is Shinje Yab Yum, dance of the Lord of Death and his consort. The performers wear a buffalo mask and a long brocade dress. The rituals held inside the courtyard of the fortress, Paro Dzong.
The day two begins with "chipdrel" traditional reception. The Astara welcomes the audience with the Marchang ceremony. The dances are performed in the courtyards of the Dzongs.
On the final day, the festivities conclude with the display of a giant Thongdrol of Guru Rinpoche before dawn and monks offer blessings to the locals who queue up for hours.
Dochu La - is located on the way to Punakha from Thimphu (30 km) at an altitude of 10,460 ft / 3,140 m. The pass is popular for tourists for its ideal location from where one can enjoy 360 degree of beautiful panoramic view of Himalayan mountain range, especially on clear winter days. The beauty of this place is further enhanced by the Druk Wangyal Chortens - 108 Stupa built by the eldest Queen Mother Her Majesty Ashi Dorji Wangmo Wangchuk. The pass is also popular spiritual place for both locals and tourists because of an important temple that is located on the crest of Dochula Pass.
Bhutan Group Tour can be a lot of fun. Denzong Leisure has designed this beautiful 2020 Summer Holidays Special Bhutan Tour Package from Kolkata with Flight. Book this Bhutan Package from Denzong Leisure. Explore various Tourist Attractions in Bhutan. Just pay 25% of the package cost and get your confirmed pass to Bhutan NOW !
BHUTAN OFFICE ADDRESS OF DENZONG LEISURE :
Denzong Leisure Pvt Ltd
Near Lhaki Hotel, Pelkhil Lam
[3 STAR HOTEL]
Package Cost Per HeadINR34,108/-
CWB INR: 33,108/-
CNB INR: 28,108/-
(5% GST Applicable)
[4 STAR HOTEL]
Package Cost Per HeadINR40,108/-
CWB INR: 37,108/-
CNB INR: 32,108/-
(5% GST Applicable)
[5 STAR HOTEL]
Package Cost Per HeadINR69,108/-
CWB INR: 56,108/-
CNB INR: 35,108/-
(5% GST Applicable)
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Bhutan Fixed Departure 2020 Bhutan Group Tour Packages Bhutan Fixed Departure Bhutan Fixed Trip Bhutan Group Tour from Kolkata Bhutan Fixed Departures from Mumbai Bhutan Fixed Departure from Ahmedabad Bhutan Fixed Departure Booking Bhutan Group Travel Booking
Bhutan Group Departure
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 65 Reviews
|We (6 members) have just gone to Bhutan in a 5 nights/6 days Customised Trip to Bhutan (Thimpu, Punakha & Paro) in a Deluxe Package arranged by Denzong (including hotels with breakfast & dinner and full trip in a non-ac Toyota Hiace car - which picked us from Paro Airport and dropped at Hasimara Rly. Station). We started on 14.10.19 to 19.10.19. Our trip was excellent and all the arrangements and hotels as provided by Denzong was very good. Thank's to Sunanda of Denzong who guided us property and always helped us promptly by attending our calls & mails. We stayed at hotel Migmar in Thimpu, Meri Puensum in Punakha and Udamwara Resort in Paro. All these three hotels are excellent - in all respect - Location, Food and Facilities.|
|My wife and I traveled to Bhutan from 7th October to 12th October and the Bhutan Trip was arranged by Denzong Leisure. We are pretty satisfied with the arrangements and will recommend Denzong Leisure to people who are planning on travelling to Bhutan. The fact that we had a great team made our experience even more memorable. My only complaint is the condition of the tour vehicles could have been better.|
|I just completed a trip to Bhutan with Denzong Leisure. It has been an awesome experience. Starting from the hotels, tour guide, food arrangements - everything has been a great experience. I strongly recommend Bhutan trip with Denzong.|
|Just returned from Bhutan group tour, 7th - 12th October'19. It was an excellent one. All the arrangement like accommodation, food, guide, sightseeing was superb. Last but not the least, the group members were just like our family members. Thanks to Denzong for the trip.|
|I love Bhutan...its very awesome place.... I enjoyed a lot.... hotels provided us was too good.... and very tasty food offered by bhutanese people.... Our Guide Sonam Wango was having lots of knowledge about every place.... she took care of us in a very well manner and our driver was also soo polite and well mannered... Thanks Denzong Leisure a lot for this Succesful Trip... Will be visiting again to Bhutan...|
|Dear Jayita, Our Bhutan Tour was very comfortable and well arranged. All Hotels were very good. Hotel Tashiling in Punakha was very good. It was our good luck that we got an excellent driver Mr. Gopal Roy who always stood beside us and taken care of everything. THANKS FOR ALL GOOD PLANNING|
|Mr. Vaibhav Garg - Bhutan Package Tour|
|Hi jayita, |
Thanks for arranging such a lovely trip to Bhutan. It was an wonderful trip. Driver which I got is one of the best person I had got among the 27 countries and many local trip across India which in had visited. My sincere advice to take care of that good professional driver for your future customer happiness.
Thanks for everything. Hope to get more package from u soon.
|Miss Gayatri Ghosh|
|Never expected that Bhutan is such a nice place, full of oxygen. At a age of 71 feeling like 21 after taking few deep breath. We a group of senior citizen ladies travelled Bhutan arraged by Denzong Leisure. The hotel and resorts were above expectation only food was all tasteless and boiled, but could not say anything as very preety young ladies were serving food. "Tashi Delek" (only word we earned in local language)|
|My Bhutan trip is admirable, thanks to Denzong Leisure to make the trip pleasurable beyond my expectation.|
|Wonderful trip in Bhutan and support from denzong leisure in our overall trip is very good.|
|Went to Bhutan, wonderful experience it was. Good vehicle, hotels. Special thanks to Meghma for planning the whole trip so well.|
|Ms Teresa Chetri|
|Experience was good Souvik. Couldn't go to Tiger Nest due to steep walk. Rest was all good. Enjoyed well.|