BOOK 2020 SUMMER SPL BHUTAN GROUP DEPARTURE PACKAGE TOUR EX KOLKATA | CALL +91-9836117777
|Package Name||:||Bhutan Group Departure|
|Date of Bhutan Group Departure||:||23rd MAY, 2020|
|Destination||:||Bhutan - Thimphu (3N) | Paro (2N)|
|Duration||:||5 Nights / 6 Days|
|Pickup and Drop||:||Paro International Airport (PBH) [Airport Road, Paro, 12001, Bhutan]|
|Package Origination||:||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata (CCU) |
[Jessore Rd, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700052, Phone: 033 2511 8036]
|Bhutan Group Departure Flight Details|
|Click to Call Back|
|Hotel Info||:||All Star Category Recommended Hotels|
|Hotel Info||:||Hotels in Bhutan|
|3 Star Hotels in Thimphu : Hotel White Tara / Peaceful Resort / Hotel Yar-Dor-Ling / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Paro : Hotel Takshang Paradise / Yanki Resort / Similar|
|4 Star Deluxe Hotels in Thimphu : Damisa Hotel / Ramada / Migmar / Similar|
|4 Star Super Hotels in Paro : Udumwara Resort / Metta Resort & Spa / Similar|
|5 Star Super Deluxe Hotels in Thimphu : Terma Linca Resort & Spa / Similar|
|5 Star Super Deluxe Hotels in Paro : Udumwara Resort / Metta Resort & Spa / Similar|
|Click to Call Back|
LOOKING FOR BHUTAN GROUP DEPARTURE IN 2020? CALL +91-9836117777
Day 1 [23rd May] : Pickup from Paro Airport, Transfer to Thimphu
- Receive at Paro Airport & transfer you to Thimphu (Approx 2hrs drive) which lies at an elevation of 2300m. Thimphu lies in a beautiful valley, sprawling up a hillside on the west bank of the Thimphu Chhu River and has a total area of about 1,809 sq. kms. Evening at your own leisure. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Be sure to sink your teeth into momo kopi, steam dumplings filled with finely chopped cabbage, onions, cheese and butter. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 2 [24th May] : Thimphu Full Day Sightseeing
- Post breakfast proceed for local sightseeing - visit the Indigenous Hospital where traditional old art of healing is still practiced, Art & Craft school, National Library, Handicraft centers. In the afternoon visit the Memorial Chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, 15th Century Changangkha monastery, Buddha Dordenma statue, BBS tower, Tashichoo dzong, Motithang mini zoo to see the rare "Takin" national animal of Bhutan and drive further down with good view of the Thimphu valley. Visit the Drupthob nunnery temple. Evening at your own leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 3 [25th May] : Ex Thimphu - Punakha / Wangdue Sightseeing
- Post breakfast day excursion to Wangduephodrang begins (Approx 2-3hrs drive one way) with a stop en-route for tea at Dochu-La-Pass (3,100 meters) where on a clear day you can get spectacular views of the Himalayas. In Wangdue, stop at Mehsina Village and visit Chime Lhakhang - The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century by Lama Drukpa Kinley. (This monk is popularly known as the Divine Madman for his philosophy - "Salvation Through Sex"). Drive to to Punakha, the former capital of Bhutan, and visit Punakha Dzong through the Suspension bridge which is note worthy both for being one of the most beautiful dzongs in Bhutan and also for having been built by the first Shabdrung in 1637. Late evening back to Thimphu and Leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Paro.
Day 4 [26th May] : Transfer to Paro - Sightseeing
- After breakfast check out & transfer to Paro (Approx 2hrs drive) – Enroot visit Drukgyal dzong, Paro airport view point, Kychu Lhakhang Monastery, Ta Dzong & Rinpung Dzong. Hotel Check in. Time for Leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel in Paro.
Day 5 [27th May] : Ex Paro Tiger Nest Hike or Chele-La-Pass Trip
- After breakfast drive 12kms north of Paro to visit Taktshang or "Tiger’s Nest" - one of the most famous places to visit in Bhutan and one of the holiest sites in Bhutan. It is perched on a steep granite cliff at 2950 metres overlooking northern paro valley. The place is especially venerated because of its association with Guru Rimpoche and is believed that more merit is gained if we meditate even for a minute in Tasktshang than many months in other places. The main temple was built in 1692 and the temple was badly damaged by fire several times with the most recent one being in 1998. It will take about 3 to 5 hrs to hike to the monastery. (One way). Back to Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Paro.
Day 6 [28th May] : Transfer to Paro Airport
- Leave early to reach on time at Paro [PBH] Airport. Service ends with sweet memories.
Bhutan Group Departure from Kolkata Inclusions :
- Economy Flight tickets ex-CCU
- Double / Triple sharing rooms
- All meals
- All Transfers as per itinerary by luxury coach of SIC basis
- Local guide ex-Paro
- 1 liter water bottle per person per day
- Permit charges
- Punakha + Dochula day trip
- Special attraction National animal Takin at zoo which is only possible in Bhutan
Bhutan Group Departure Exclusions :
- Gst 5%
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entry fees – monuments etc
- Any other items not mentioned in 'Cost Includes'
How to Book Bhutan Group Departure Trip :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
- Denzong reserves the right to shuffle this Bhutan Group Departure itinerary without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Package is valid only for Indian citizens with valid PIO. Any point of time if guest is rejected by any authority for validity of PIO then Company [DLPL] will not be liable for it and not take responsibility including cancellation, modification or extension of the Bhutan Package Tour.
The vehicle are used always on Non-AC basis if not specifically mentioned as 'Ac-Car' will be allotted, even if AC car been provided, during hill ride air-conditioner will be switched off. Cars are available for point to point services only and not at disposal basis. Please follow the itinerary.
In case of Hotel rooms, if not mentioned as AC-Room please get it clarified if it is an AC room or Non-Ac room to avoid confusion. Never forget to take a print-out of your booking voucher.
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Which documents are required to enter in Bhutan?
- At Bhutan immigration : Voter Identity Card / Passport – validity should be more than 6 months from the date of travel
- For Child DOB certificate is mandatory if they don’t hold the passport
- 2 no Passport Size Colour Photograph
What is the Bhutan Passport Photo and Visa Photo specifications?
- Show you looking directly at the camera. No looking over one shoulder (portrait style)
- Show eyes open and clearly visible. If you wear glasses there should be no flash reflection, no tinted lenses and the frames should not cover any part of your eyes
- Be in sharp focus and clear – no shadows
- Be of high quality with no ink marks or creases. Photographs taken with a digital camera must be printed on photo-quality paper
- Be clean with no smudge marks
- Be glued and not stapled or pinned to the application form
- Your passport photograph is the primary form of identification and following these minimum ICAO standards would facilitate proper identification at immigration checks while avoiding the need for the Passport Section to ask you to resubmit your photograph
Payment Terms for Bhutan Group Tour
- 50% of Package Cost and balance before 10 days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount only.
- Your booking will get auto-released if full and final amount is not received before 10 days of your scheduled travel date & paid amount will get forfeited.
- Re-initiation charges will be 15% of total package cost and specific hotels / cab / other services will be confirmed subject to availability only.
*** Cancellation Policy for Bhutan Group Departure :
- Less than 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel : 100% of the Land Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 15 – 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel : 75% of the Land Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days : Full Refund of Land Package Cost Excluding Processing
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Q. What is the best time for Bhutan Package Tour?
Well, Bhutan is an all year and all weather travel destination. A Bhutan Trip can be planned any time of the year be it summer, spring or winter season. According to Denzong’s suggestion booking a Bhutan Package Tour is best choice in the month of April to May. When the scorching heat are baking you up in the plains, be soaked in the chilly and pollution free spectacular mountainous beauty of Bhutan. Approx 72% of this country is green leaving the only carbon negative country in the world. That is why when it is time to plan your next summer vacation destination – plan Bhutan – the land of serenity, the land of thunder dragon.
Q. Do Indians need Visa for Bhutan Tour?
To travel Bhutan, visa is not mandatory for Indians travellers. An Entry Permit is required for tourists travelling by road which is available at Phuentsholing permit office. For tourists travelling by flight, visa is on arrival. They need to provide passport with more than 6 months validity or a valid ID proof (Voter ID Card and Birth Certificate for Child). Tourists travelling Bhutan by road, entry permit is taken care of by Denzong’s own representative at Phuentsholing.
Q. What amount of snowfall to expect during Bhutan Travel?
You can experience heavy snow in Bhutan during the winter months (December – February). January is coldest month in Bhutan. All roads, valleys, mountains and tress get covered with thick snow. Schools and colleges often get closed due to heavy snowfall. Despite the snowfall, the landscapes of Bhutan cater well to its tourists during this time. You are sure to enjoy the white paradise as it is a vision not to forget!
Q. Is there snow in Chele La Pass through out the year?
Located at an altitude of 12,000 ft above sea level in Paro district of Bhutan, Chele La Pass is a high mountain pass and one of the highest motorable road in Bhutan. In this high altitude, temperature is often freezing but snowfall is rare phenomenon except mid of the year i.e. between June to September. So to experience snow there, the best time to travel is between end of October to end of April. During this time the pass id fully covered with blanket of snow giving you an unforgettable experience.
Q. Can I smoke in Bhutan?
Bhutan remains the only country in the world that totally restricts its citizens from smoking. It has banned the production and sale of tobacco and thus smoking is banned in public places, private offices, pubs and bars also. However there are certain smoking zones in some hotels and restaurants where tourists are allowed to smoke. Even foreigners are allowed to bring 200 pieces of Cigarettes or 30 pieces of Cigar with proper custom duty.
Q. What you should do in Bhutan Tour?
Value Bhutanese Culture - although Bhutan welcomes foreigners but the people is extremely conscious regarding its culture
Always greet with "Kuzu Zangpo la" for "Hello" and "Tashi Delek" for "Good Bye" or "Good Luck"
Visitors need proper VISA to enter into Bhutan expept citizens from Indian and Bangladesh
VISA should be applied minimum 30 days before you plan to visit Bhutan
One need Route Permits to travel in Bhutan and this is provided by the Immigration office at Thimpu
Either carry Nu (Bhutan's currency) or INR (Indian Rupees INR 50 and INR 100). Both are accepted in Bhutan
Use right hand while giving or receiving something. Pass the holy sites keeping them on your right side
US dollars are pretty widely accepted in Bhutan, but it is advised to exchange some of your currency to Bhutan's currency i.e. ngultrum (Nu) or Indian Rupee
Do bring MasterCard - NOT Visa or other credit cards. Banks, ATM's will NOT give cash on a Visa credit card in Thimpu or Paro
If visitors want to tip to the Hotel Staff / Tour Guide / Driver, always should be given in envelop
Though Bhutan is safe, but extra care should be taken for luggage, wallet, camera, mobile phone and other valuables
Please follow proper instruction / permission before taking pictures and videos
Visitors should take off hats and shoes while visiting Dzongs, Monasteries etc
Q. What you should not do in Bhutan Package Tour?
Tobacco is absolutely prohibited in Bhutan. The tourists might use it, but extra care should be taken
Make sure you take off your footwear before you enter into any religious place
Visitors are advised to dress discretely and modestly in Bhutan
Foreign nationals are not permitted to carry Indian rupees across the border to and from India
Buying and selling of antiques is strictly forbidden in Bhutan
Q. Why you should travel Bhutan with Denzong Leisure?
Denzong Leisure is the Most Trusted Brand for Bhutan Tour in India since 2003
Denzong is authorized selling agent of Bhutan Air & Druk Air.
Denzong Leisure is PSA of Bhutan Airlines which enables to get special Airfare
Denzong have above 5500 live room inventory which can help travelers to book rooms instantly
Pre-purchased room inventory also helps travelers to get rooms even in super peak season Denzong Leisure is Tourism Council of Bhutan authorized travel house Company is registered in India and Bhutan with its own employee on direct payroll Denzong offers complete customized itinerary including unique and signature tour programmed Get expert advice from Bhutan Super Specialist over Phone / Whatsapp / Email
Bhutan also known as LAND OF THE THUNDER DRAGONS is often believed to be the Last Sangrila (Paradise) on Earth. Travellers gets mesmerises with its strategic fortresses (dzongs), numerous temples, monasteries, stupas prayer flags, shimmering waterfalls and above all the warm smile of its friendly people.
Dochula pass on a misty day - About an hour drive from Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan will take you the spectacular Dochula Pass, the most visited tourist spot in Bhutan. The pass is very popular among tourists for its aesthetic location from where one can enjoy the panoramic view of Himalaya mountain range on clear sunny days.
Dochula pass is situated around 3050 meter or 10000 feet above sea level. The beauty of this place is further enhanced by the Druk Wangyal Chortens, 108 Buddhist Stupas built by the eldest Queen Mother Her Majesty Ashi Dorji Wangmo Wangchuk. The pass is also popular spiritual place for both locals and tourists because of an important temple that is located on the crest of Dochula pass. It is one of the major attractions the guest will behold while availing this Bhutan Group Departure Package Tour from Denzong Leisure.
Wangdue Phodrang - Wangdue Phodrang is the second largest district of central Bhutan, comprising of 15 vast and diverse gewogs (a group of villages in Bhutan). Wangdue is also well known for its dzong which was built in 1638 and dominates the district and the small market town outside the gates of the dzong. The name is said to have been given by the Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal who was searching for the best location to build a dzong to prevent incursions from the south. Almost 70% of Wangdue is covered with thick green forest comprising of mostly conifers. Among 15 gewogs, Phobjikha is famous for black necked cranes which throng here during winter and attracts lots of tourists.
Wangdue phodrang is best knwon of its dzong which is the third oldest dzong in Bhutan after the Semtokha and Punakha dzongs. The construction of the dzong started in 1638 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal and ended in 1639. The historic dzong has gone under several disasters and natural calamities. The historic fortress was destroyed by a major fire in 1837 and again it was damaged by an earthquake in 1897. In 2012 a major fire completely destroyed the 374 years old Wangdue phodrang dzong razing one of the oldest and historic fortresses to the ground. Since the dzong was under renovation before the fire, most of the sacred relics, which were relocated, have been saved. It is believed that a short circuit caused the fire. This Summer special Bhutan Group Departure will take you to this beautiful place. So hurry, get your seat confirmed now.
Booking Bhutan Group Departure during Summer Vacation and enjoying a Bhutan Package Tour is amazing. Denzong Leisur has designed this beautiful Bhutan Group Departure Package Tour with return flight. Book this Bhutan Group Tour from Denzong Leisure. Just pay 25% of the package cost and get your confirmed pass to Bhutan NOW !
BHUTAN OFFICE ADDRESS OF DENZONG LEISURE :
Denzong Leisure Pvt Ltd
Near Lhaki Hotel, Pelkhil Lam
[3 STAR HOTEL]
Package Cost Per HeadINR34,108/-
CWB INR: 33,108/-
CNB INR: 28,108/-
(5% GST Applicable)
[4 STAR HOTEL]
Package Cost Per HeadINR38,108/-
CWB INR: 36,108/-
CNB INR: 31,108/-
(5% GST Applicable)
[5 STAR HOTEL]
Package Cost Per HeadINR69,108/-
CWB INR : 56,108/-
CNB INR : 35,108/-
(5% GST Applicable)
Bhutan Group Departure 2020 Bhutan Group Tour Packages Bhutan Fixed Departure Bhutan Group Trip Bhutan Group Tour from Kolkata Bhutan Group Departures from Mumbai Bhutan Group Departure from Ahmedabad Bhutan Group Departure Booking Bhutan Group Travel
Bhutan Group Departure
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 65 Reviews
|We (6 members) have just gone to Bhutan in a 5 nights/6 days Customised Trip to Bhutan (Thimpu, Punakha & Paro) in a Deluxe Package arranged by Denzong (including hotels with breakfast & dinner and full trip in a non-ac Toyota Hiace car - which picked us from Paro Airport and dropped at Hasimara Rly. Station). We started on 14.10.19 to 19.10.19. Our trip was excellent and all the arrangements and hotels as provided by Denzong was very good. Thank's to Sunanda of Denzong who guided us property and always helped us promptly by attending our calls & mails. We stayed at hotel Migmar in Thimpu, Meri Puensum in Punakha and Udamwara Resort in Paro. All these three hotels are excellent - in all respect - Location, Food and Facilities.|
|My wife and I traveled to Bhutan from 7th October to 12th October and the Bhutan Trip was arranged by Denzong Leisure. We are pretty satisfied with the arrangements and will recommend Denzong Leisure to people who are planning on travelling to Bhutan. The fact that we had a great team made our experience even more memorable. My only complaint is the condition of the tour vehicles could have been better.|
|I just completed a trip to Bhutan with Denzong Leisure. It has been an awesome experience. Starting from the hotels, tour guide, food arrangements - everything has been a great experience. I strongly recommend Bhutan trip with Denzong.|
|Just returned from Bhutan group tour, 7th - 12th October'19. It was an excellent one. All the arrangement like accommodation, food, guide, sightseeing was superb. Last but not the least, the group members were just like our family members. Thanks to Denzong for the trip.|
|I love Bhutan...its very awesome place.... I enjoyed a lot.... hotels provided us was too good.... and very tasty food offered by bhutanese people.... Our Guide Sonam Wango was having lots of knowledge about every place.... she took care of us in a very well manner and our driver was also soo polite and well mannered... Thanks Denzong Leisure a lot for this Succesful Trip... Will be visiting again to Bhutan...|
|Dear Jayita, Our Bhutan Tour was very comfortable and well arranged. All Hotels were very good. Hotel Tashiling in Punakha was very good. It was our good luck that we got an excellent driver Mr. Gopal Roy who always stood beside us and taken care of everything. THANKS FOR ALL GOOD PLANNING|
|Mr. Vaibhav Garg - Bhutan Package Tour|
|Hi jayita, |
Thanks for arranging such a lovely trip to Bhutan. It was an wonderful trip. Driver which I got is one of the best person I had got among the 27 countries and many local trip across India which in had visited. My sincere advice to take care of that good professional driver for your future customer happiness.
Thanks for everything. Hope to get more package from u soon.
|Miss Gayatri Ghosh|
|Never expected that Bhutan is such a nice place, full of oxygen. At a age of 71 feeling like 21 after taking few deep breath. We a group of senior citizen ladies travelled Bhutan arraged by Denzong Leisure. The hotel and resorts were above expectation only food was all tasteless and boiled, but could not say anything as very preety young ladies were serving food. "Tashi Delek" (only word we earned in local language)|
|My Bhutan trip is admirable, thanks to Denzong Leisure to make the trip pleasurable beyond my expectation.|
|Wonderful trip in Bhutan and support from denzong leisure in our overall trip is very good.|
|Went to Bhutan, wonderful experience it was. Good vehicle, hotels. Special thanks to Meghma for planning the whole trip so well.|
|Ran Vijay Singh|
|We had a wonderful family trip to Bhutan recently. Many Thanks to Sunanda Sanyal for great planning starting with itinerary, air ticketing to spacious hotels with balcony having nature’s view and good food. Vehicles provided was very comfortable with nice and courteous drivers. We loved the trip and there was never any dull moment. We look forward to future trips with Dengzo Leisure.|
|Ms Teresa Chetri|
|Experience was good Souvik. Couldn't go to Tiger Nest due to steep walk. Rest was all good. Enjoyed well.|